Gas booster pump is an efficient gas booster equipment widely used in petrochemical, military, and various high-pressure gas transportation, pressurization, sealing and other fields. It can effectively increase the pressure of gas to meet various industrial production needs.
2、 Application field
Petrochemical: In the petrochemical industry, gas booster pumps are mainly used for high-pressure gas transportation, pressurization, sealing, and other fields. For example, it can be used to compress raw materials such as oil and natural gas, or to transport catalysts into a reactor.
Military field: In the military field, gas booster pumps can be used to provide high-pressure gas for weapons and equipment, such as artillery, missiles, etc. At the same time, it can also be used to provide high-pressure oxygen for underwater equipment such as submarines.
Other fields: Gas booster pumps are also widely used in various occasions that require high-pressure gas, such as automotive brake system testing, high-pressure gas assisted injection molding, and so on.
3、 Advantages and disadvantages
(1) High pressure: The maximum boosting pressure of the gas booster pump can reach 690Mpa, which has strong boosting ability.
(2) High reliability: The gas booster pump adopts a double acting cylinder and working piston, which has high reliability and stability.
(3) Easy to operate: The gas booster pump adopts pneumatic drive, which is easy to operate and maintain.
(4) Strong adaptability: The gas booster pump can adapt to various types of gases, such as hydrogen, nitrogen, helium, oxygen, etc.
(1) High noise: The gas booster pump will produce a certain amount of noise during operation, and certain sound insulation measures need to be taken.
(2) High energy consumption: Gas booster pumps require external compressed air or nitrogen, resulting in high energy consumption.
(3) High price: Gas booster pumps have a high price and are not suitable for some low-cost application scenarios.
Gas booster pumps have strong boosting ability and stability, and are widely used in petrochemical, military, and other situations that require high-pressure gas. Although there are certain shortcomings, such as high noise and high energy consumption, its importance in industrial production cannot be ignored. When selecting a gas booster pump, it is necessary to select it based on actual needs to ensure that it can meet various needs in the production process. At the same time, attention should also be paid to maintenance and upkeep during use to ensure its long-term stable operation.